Headerwrap

header image

5.14.2013

W H I T E H O R S E

It's been quiet here lately. A little too quiet. This past busy season at work was a little treacherous as a first year manager so there hasn't been very much time to blog or sneak away to take pictures. The one time that I've found some quiet is now - in Whitehorse, Yukon of all places. No, this was not my choice for vacation. I am here two weeks but I am finally at the tail end of it. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad but it was a little secluded. We were in a cabin in a town called Teslin which only had a population of 120 people! No internet, no cell phone reception. The daylight lasted from 5am - 11pm. Enough said? Time for some pictures instead then.



There wasn't too much to photograph outdoors with my 35mm f1.4 (it was surprisingly very dry... and there was still a lot of ice everywhere) so you're left with this.

1 comment: